You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH795308 Oct 08, 2021 ¥8M to ¥11M
Consult clients by providing legal information and solve both domestic and international compliance issues.
- Enhance clients' understanding of both domestic and international laws, regulations, and legal risks
- Communicate with the overseas offices including international law firms
- Support in establishing internal control and risk management
- Analyze laws and regulations, and prepare materials for clients
- Conduct industry research, review legal documents, and compile relevant information
- Japan qualified business law attorney
- At least 5 years of legal/compliance experience
About our client
An American, high tech research and information company partnering with leading global associations
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Legal & GRC Recruitment
813 4550 6589