Legal and Compliance Officer
- BBBH807284 May 23, 2022 ¥8M to ¥11M
Cover both legal and compliance responsibilities on a daily basis while working closely with the business and Head of Department, within a close-knit team.
- Provide subject-matter expertise on existing, new, or updated Japan laws, rules, and regulations. Keep updated knowledge and advise relevant stakeholders
- Evaluate the effectiveness of new and existing products and services. Identify gaps and recommend additional controls
- Support Head of Legal and Compliance to provide legal and compliance related advice with the management team.
- Act as a liaison between external lawyers, legal counsels, and the internal legal teams.
- Maintain legal records including contracts, policies, and agreements
- Experience with JFSA and JSDA regulatory reporting
- At least 3 years of Compliance and/or Internal Audit experience in the financial industry
About our client
Foreign securities firm with a stable and strong business growth in Japan, including having 10 offices globally
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Legal & GRC Recruitment
813 4550 6589