You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
IT Support Engineer
- BBBH810403 Mar 21, 2022 ¥8M to ¥11M
Looking for an excellent IT support engineer to drive the long-term projects with one of the largest internet service companies globally in the industry.
- Remote management of IT systems
- Provide remote support for workstations/PCs/customer issues/requests
- Ensure business continuity processes are in place and perform the necessary tests for backup and recovery
- Maintain remote monitoring tools for servers, networks and firewalls
- Coordinate and manage all service provider/vendor services such as network, firewall, telephony, Wlan, routers, hosting of servers and hardware etc.
- Support the helpdesk with end user issues on laptops and workstations where possible.
- 3+ years of experience in systems administration.
- Operating systems.
- Windows Server: 2008/2012/2016, including all troubleshooting, server builds etc. and fixes.
- SQL Server 2008/2012/2016 -Understanding basic configuration and server setup from an infrastructure perspective.
- Basic operational knowledge of Exchange Server 2012/2016 / Office 365.
- Has the rights to work in Japan
- Bilingual - Japanese and English
- Good with teamworking environment
- Being able to work independently
About our client
One of the largest global internet service companies in the industry, with its exceptional dominance in the APAC region market.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Consultant | IT Recruitment - Contract
+813 4563 8558