IT Risk and Governance Manager
- BBBH795452 Oct 12, 2021 ¥8M to ¥11M
Top-tier life Insurance company looking for a strong IT Risk and Governance manager.
- Lead and support the application of PM methods and standards, with a focus on project methodology review/support and governance, as well as template usage and improvements
- Assess projects according to common criteria and provide feedback if projects are off standardized patterns
- Monitor risk processes and status of identification and provide timely resolutions to prevent project failures
- Partner with global, regional, as well as JP stakeholders to identify, monitor and meet demands for project delivery and to improve outcomes.
- 5+ years of experience in IT Governance and Risk and managing large and complex strategic initiatives
- 3+ years in financial services especially within the insurance industry
- 3+ years people management and hands-on experience in delivering projects and products following a Waterfall, Agile or Hybrid methodology
- Hands-on experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Japanese and English fluency is required.
About our client
International Life insurance company that has a strong hold in the APAC region and in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
813 4563 1958