- Nov 09, 2022
- ¥11M to ¥14M
Exciting Project Management role in European-based finance organization, working on global Digital Transformation projects
- Set up project plans and work out scope of each project, liaising with the business users that are impacted.
- Allocate resources and set up a timeline to ensure timely and high-quality delivery.
- Predict and mitigate project related risks.
- Communicate regularly with key stakeholders and update management on project progress and issues.
- 6+ years of experience in IT Project Management
- Experience working in finance industry
- Fluent Japanese language skills (verbal and written)
- Business level English skills (verbal and written)
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- PMP/PMBOK/Prince2 or Agile certification
- Experience in insurance industry
- Ability to juggle various priorities and has a sense of urgency
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to navigate stressful situations or tight deadlines well
About our client
Our client is a Europe-based insurance firm, with a strong set up in Japan. With businesses across the globe, one of their goals is to run a sustainable business that respects human rights and the environment. The work style is quite flexible, and their business is very stable in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.