- Nov 07, 2022
- ¥5.5M to ¥8M
A diligent IT operational administration professional for a fast paced web company in Tokyo.
- Management and operation of scheduled and ad-hoc maintenance for the entire company.
- All versions of operations for maintenance implementation (preparation work - post-maintenance work).
- Preparation/updating of documents used for maintenance operations.
- Explanation and coordination with the personnel of the departments participating in the maintenance.
- Tool support for internal engineers (e.g. responding to queries and updating manuals)
- Preparation of work reports
- Scheduled night work on the day of maintenance (approximately once a month).
- IT skills: basic understanding of how websites work (including IT terminologies such as HTTP, DB, and servers).
- Proficiency with common tools such as Outlook, and Excel, and be adaptable to new tools.
- Ability to understand a wide range and variety of manuals.
- Knowledge and experience in using simple HTML, macros SQL, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in supporting system operations.
- Good health, fitness, and attendance - being able to work once a month on a holiday/evening.
- Friendly and mind-mannered personality with flexible communication skills as a team member working alongside all departments.
About our client
Global e-commerce giants with a great work atmosphere in Tokyo.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.