Infrastructure Project Manager
- BBBH810443 Mar 21, 2022 ¥8M to ¥11M
Europe's biggest fintech company is seeking a talented Infrastructure Project Manager to join its workforce with an immediate start in Tokyo.
- Creating infrastructure services and solutions for the client
- Communicating with stakeholders to gather requirements
- Managing project scope, budget, schedule, risk management and communication.
- Preparing progress reports and monitoring project deliverables and schedules.
- Act as a liaison with company technical teams and stakeholders for infrastructure related work.
- Establishing necessary steering committees for projects.
- More than 3 years of IT infrastructure project management experience.
- Experience in project management and IT infrastructure.
- Experience in creating and implementing an effective project communication system.
- Experience in project status reporting and financial reporting.
- Experience working in a global team.
- Has the right to work in Japan
- Bilingual - Japanese and English
- Good communication skills
- Being able to work in team-working environment
About our client
One of the top fintech companies in the industry as well as it being the fastest-growing company in APAC region.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Consultant | IT Recruitment - Contract
+813 4563 8558