Head of Digital & Technology for Global Asset Management Firm
- BBBH811148 Apr 18, 2022 ¥20M +
Senior role, overseeing all of Technology and Digital tools for the company in Japan. International work environment.
- Work together with senior business stakeholders, regulators and partners cross the globe to drive adoption of Digital Transformation and new technologies.
- Liaise with business senior stakeholders, and drive adoption of technology and digitization, as well as Agile methodologies.
- Work together with the APAC leadership team, sharing new ideas and best practices.
- Ensure uptime and stability of the IT setup, and manage related technology risks.
- Maintain a positive relationship with Japanese regulators and financial authorities and ensure compliance in their areas.
- 5+ years of successfully managing and growing a team in IT/Technology in a financial services company
- Strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be employed to fortify and/or secure the business
- Experience working with other leadership teams on a global scale
- Thorough understanding of regulatory requirements with regard to technology in Japan
- Fluent English skills and intermediate Japanese or higher
*Please note that only candidates who are able to work in Japan legally are invited to apply at this moment
- Experience in international Asset Management or Wealth Management firm is beneficial.
- Experience working in remote or distributed teams.
- Ability to speak to, and build relationships with, people from diverse backgrounds and levels of technical understanding.
- Curious about how things work, interest in learning new technologies and ways of thinking.
About our client
Our client is one of the largest investment banks in the world, managing assets for their clients across countries. They are famous for delivering a high level of service to individual high-net-worth clients and institutions alike.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Manager | IT Recruitment
813 4550 6487