Financial Planning Analyst - VP
- BBBH780168 Jun 03, 2022 ¥8M to ¥11M
Excellent opportunity to join the Financial Planning department of a world renowned Financial Services firm.
- Perform capital-adequacy regulatory compliance in charge of measuring, reporting, and be in charge of releasing capital-adequacy ratio and leverage ratio.
- Conduct duties related to business expansion for new securities company within the group.
- Manage relationship with Financial Services Agency regarding finance related regulations.
- Understanding of securities, financial business
- Ability to understand related regulations and rules in Japanese and English.
- Business level English, and Native level Japanese.
- Comprehensive legal knowledge is highly appreciated.
About our client
One of the leading Financial Services firm with a strong base in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Director | Financial Services Recruitment
81 3 4550 6571