Derivatives Operations Specialist
- BBBH809643 Jun 10, 2022 Competitive
A main European Financial Services firm is looking for an Operations Specialist to support FX, OTC Derivatives Settlement.
- Support trade settlement by proceeding post-trade services in the Back Office.
- Closely cooperate with global and regional Sales, Risk, and IT functions.
- Manage new account onboardings in a timely manner.
- Serve as an escalation point for incoming queries and issues raised by clients.
- Ensure regulatory reporting is aligned with requirements.
- 2+ years of experience in end-to-end Operations activities in Fixed Income, Cash or Derivatives products.
- Native in Japanese and business level in English.
- JSDA Sales Representative Qualification.
- In-depth knowledge of Compliance and Risk.
- Suggestive problem-solving skill set.
- Strong self-driven mindset and high work efficiency.
About our client
This is a well-respected Financial Service institution with expanding business across APAC, also a chance to closely work front-to-end in Operations.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Financial Services Group
+813 4550 6579