Data Scientist Consultant - Finance
- BBBH815411 May 11, 2022 Competitive
Data Scientist for company's digital innovation and transformation team which who's clients are from the Financial Services Industry.
- Provide consultative guidance on data management and data governance-related principles to clients
- Input on external client proposals when necessary
- Design and manage databases and data flows to ensure smooth business operations
- Develop conceptual data models to improve processes and add strategic value to the business of your clients
- Client-facing experience as a data engineer/consultant
- Strong understanding of analytics and data science in application to the financial services industry
- Previous Background/Experience in the financial services industry
- A keen eye for detail
- Proactive, self-sufficient, positive attitude
About our client
This company is a leader in the Global Digital Transformation Consulting market, with offices across the globe. For this current position, the offices are located in Minato-ku, Tokyo Japan. Work from home option is available, however, you must have the ability to come into the office at short notice.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
+813 4563 8556