Data Analyst: M&A Consultant
- BBBH813345 Apr 22, 2022 Competitive
English: Basic level
Help clients in variety of industries, including technology/retail/manufacturing/private equity. M&A data analysis team will provide execution support to clients as they conduct M&A business process.
- Collaborate and work closely with the M&A Strategy team to
- Help provide and implement strategy for M&A clients.
- Analyze target companies through data extraction and setup, analysis scoping, data analysis and visualizations
- Scrape external data such as price data, SNS, geographic information etc.
- University (Bachelors) or Graduate degree, especially in econometrics, mathematics, physics, statistics, data science, etc.
- Prior experience in one of the following; BI tools such as Tableau, Alteryx, QlikView/Sense, or data processing languages such as VBA, Python, R, SQL, etc.
- Prior experience in data analysis at a strategy/management consulting firm OR Experience in data analysis at a business firm.
- Experience in business strategy, marketing, etc. using data analysis
- Experience in quants at funds, investment banks, etc.
- Prior experience in Other types of jobs that focus on data analysis, such as market analysis, economic analysis, etc.
About our client
A top 5 Global Consulting Firm.
The firm is offering a clear career path forward, while willing to teach and support your career. If you are more interested in and would like further detail about what kind of training and support will be provided, please call me on my number listed below!
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
+813 4563 8556