Corporate Strategy Planning & Implementation
- BBBH809599 May 20, 2022 Competitive
Japanese: Basic level
An unique opporunity where you can play an important role in global expansion of a growing company.
- Work closely with C -suits and senior member to plan strategy to grow existing business and enter in new countries.
- Set action plans and business management plans to execute the strategy by working with different departments in the firm.
- Analyze business process, each business unit and company wide operations, find the way to improve and report to leaderships.
- Collaborate with teams such as marketing, sales, finance, product management, etc to initiate and facilitate the strategy execution.
- Strategize and develop new business models across the firm.
- Experience in major strategy or management consulting firms.
- Business level English (communication is only done in English)
- Strategy planning or related experience in cloud servive or communication platform business.
About our client
A Japanse cloud service and communication platform company. They have strong focus on oversea market and already have offices in major cities in US, Asia and EMEA. Even though this is a Japanese company, this team is compose of non-Japanese members only at this moment so English is a must. Looking for both junior candidates with 2-3 years of experience and senior level candidates with over 15 years of experience.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.