Client Services Specialist
- BBBH814279 Apr 28, 2022 Competitive
A main Financial Services solution provider is hiring a Client Services Analyst to act as a primary contact for all Operational issues.
- Review, report and respond to customers' requirements as the first level of escalation.
- Interacting with various operations functions as a mediator to ensure clear delivery.
- Engage with external business partners to build solid client relationships.
- Consult with client service teams to create techniques to enhance client services' effectiveness.
- Assist with system implementation projects as assigned.
- Experience in client-faced roles within Financial Services firms.
- Fluent Japanese and English language proficiency is required.
- Experience with Financial Products in Operations, such as Fixed Income, Derivatives or Equity.
- Basic technical knowledge in transaction systems and relevant trade support platforms.
- Good team player with efficient communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and responsive to problems with resolutions.
About our client
This is a central Financial Services solutions provider, also is a company to learn from the most professional individuals and to extend your career path.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Financial Services Group
+813 4550 6579