Client Service Specialist, Technical
- BBBH809024 Apr 11, 2022 Competitive
Client Services for global data and risk solutions tech company
- Provide in-depth training and assistance to the clients on product features, functionality
- and the product technical architecture of the Balance Sheet Management solutions.
- Keep up-to-date with new technology and banking compliance requirements to support new product updates and launches.
- Leverage your analytical and technical skills to support and educate clients on how to use the software.
- Pro-actively collaborate with team across the APAC region for various issues and product feedback queries.
- Occasionally work on implementation projects, potentially working on client's site.
- Education in finance, engineering, risk management, or related areas.
- 2-3 years of Client Servicing experience, preferably with hands-on experience from a technical perspective to trouble shoot APIs, macros, etc.
- Financial industry experience, preferably with some basic knowledge of risk management/credit management.
About our client
Leading provider of risk solutions and data analytics suite of tools with an international environment and global presence.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Banking & Fintech Recruitment