You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH810413 Mar 21, 2022 ¥8M to ¥11M
Looking for an excellent Automation Engineer to be a part of one of the largest financial technology companies globally in the industry.
- Upgrades of different versions of middleware and software and resolution of security issues.
- Migration of the virtual machine application platform to Kubernetes
- Taking into account changes to existing software architectures and technical evaluations when developing new applications and migrating application platforms.
- Improving observability
- New development and modification of existing functions
- Review of code and different configurations
- Experience developing and operating software in Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Node.js, etc.
- Experience in implementing test code (e.g. RSpec, Minitest).
- Experience with RDBMS (MySQL, Postgres etc.).
- Experience in development using containers (Docker).
- Experience in Linux development
- Has the rights to work in Japan
- Bilingual - Japanese and English
- Good communication skills
- Being able to work in team-working environment
About our client
One of the largest global financial technology companies in the industry, with its exceptional dominance in the APAC region market.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Consultant | IT Recruitment - Contract
+813 4563 8558