Asia Business Manager (AVP)
- BBBH798850 Nov 15, 2021 Competitive
An Asia Business Manager (AVP) position is now open at a leading financial service firm. The successful applicant will be accountable for implementation of global business initiatives in Japan.
- Ensuring Japan's business establishment is aligning with global regulations by working closely with Global and Country heads.
- Updating Risk Management Framework to assure 1st-line risks are properly controlled and remediated.
- Supervising the trade activities to ensure its being carried out based on local regulatory requirements.
- Coordinating with local regulatory to support the implementation of policies across the business.
- Holding various internal activities to keep close connection with employees.
- Preparing group-wide material and regulatory briefings.
- +5 years of experience in consulting or financial services industries.
- Business level of Japanese and English fluency.
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Business or Law.
- JSDA Internal Control Officer license.
- Proven project management experience or related certification is preferred.
- Efficient communication and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and learn continuously.
About our client
A leading financial services firm with a global network that supports its employees with continuous training program for long-term career progression.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Consultant | Professional Service Recruitment
+813 4550 6579