Advisory Manager, Compliance
- BBBH787673 Oct 14, 2021 ¥11M to ¥14M
Work in an international environment and play an important role in ensuring compliance for one of the world's largest FS organisations.
- Responsible for second line governance of regulatory compliance, and financial crime risks
- Provide advisory services to Global Market, Wealth Management and Commercial Banking businesses
- Act as the trusted advisory in governance forums
- Assist the senior management, and manage the relationship with regulators
- Ensure compliance with all relevant external laws & regulations and policies
- Fluent in both Japanese and English
- Leadership experience
- Experience as a regulator or as a senior compliance manager in the financial services industry
- Strategic thinker
- Strong communication skills
About our client
Part of one of the world's largest financial services organizations.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Legal & GRC Recruitment
813 4550 6589