Senior Risk Management Adviser
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
- BBBH792786 Sep 10, 2021 Competitive
This opportunity would suit an enterprise risk professional seeking a high impact role to build enterprise risk frameworks
With strong values around respect and excellence. This professional organisation, in the education sector, promote strong, shared leadership, creativity and innovative practice. This opportunity would suit an enterprise risk professional seeking a high impact role to build enterprise risk frameworks. Enterprise risk professionals from industries such as health, government, non-profit, education or similar are highly relatable.
Great opportunity to design and implement enterprise risk frameworks across multiple sites in Victoria. On a day to day basis you will be involved in:
- Develop and coordinate all aspects of the risk function, including implementation of processes, tools and systems to identify, assess, measure, manage, monitor and report on risks.
- Implement and monitor the risk management program, ensuring consistent risk management practices, and that all parties are meeting their obligations.
- Undertake risk assurance, monitoring and effective implementation, inclusive of strategies to build risk culture and capability
- Build risk awareness and risk capability amongst staff by developing resources, tools and providing support and undertaking training to embed a risk management culture
- Perform risk assessment by analysing current risks, controls, identifying potential risks, and reporting on risks and risk management strategies based on defined criteria
- Comprehensive understanding of risk management principles, frameworks and strategies aligned to the operation and implementation of Risk management guidelines ISO: 31000:2018
- Demonstrated experience in developing the design and implementation of enterprise-wide risk management practices (including risk identification, assessment, impact analysis, risk management and mitigation, risk control assurance, monitoring and effective implementation, inclusive of strategies to build risk culture and capability).
- Industry experience from health, government, non-profit, education or similar
Associate Director | Risk & Compliance Recruitment
+61 (0)2 8986 3151