Senior Domain Architect (Digital and Data)
- BBBH816929 May 25, 2022 $1200 - $1500 pd
Lead the development of the architecture and roadmaps for Digital and Data assets covering Online and mobile channels, Customer/Adviser relationship management, Data & Analytics and Marketing.
About the company
You will be working for an industry leading Financial Services organisation striving to make a difference and deliver exceptional experiences to help their customers achieve financial freedom.
About the role
You will join a team that will lead the technology roadmap for the organisation to deliver on its strategy as it invests $100m's dollars to transform itself into a customer obsessed, growing, cost efficient, and marketing leading organisation.
This role is not aimed at detailed technology digital or data architects looking to design data platforms or digital assets. This is for an architect with Strategy, Enterprise and Solution Architecture skills who can drive an agenda linking the strategy to the technology choices and engage broadly to ensure buy in and alignment across the organisation.
- Defining the architecture blueprints and roadmaps for Digital, Data and Marketing
- Governing execution in line with the roadmaps
- Active engagement with the Executive Directors for delivery
- Engagement and thought leadership across the organisation
- Contributing to the maturity of the architecture discipline across the organisation
- Potentially leading a teams of architects (1-2 people)
- 10+ years of experience of developing, leading and governing architecture solutions involving a range of technologies
- Deep experience in the digital channels domains
- Good experience across CRMs and marketing domains
- Good awareness of the data domains
- Experience in complex and regulated technology and organisational environments such as financials services, utilities or telecommunication industries
- Proven experience defining and driving strategic change through technology and influencing stakeholders.
- Proven experience in developing target states, roadmaps and guiding, coaching and governing technology teams to implement
- Proven ability to frame technology options in commercial frameworks, managing trade-offs between short and long term needs
- Excellent communication abilities to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in developing, managing and coaching small high performing architecture/design teams
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills at all levels of the organisation
- Proven commitment to comply with regulations, policies and process
- Understanding of emerging external innovation/disruption trends
Or contact Sarah Johnson on 02 8986 3135 for a confidential discussion.
Manager | Technology | Data & Analytics