- BBBH722688 Mar 09, 2021 $120k - $160k
Leading Fintech in the Buy Now Pay Later industry looking for a Risk Manager to join a high performing team. Based in Melbourne CBD.
A leading multinational fintech company looking for a Risk and Compliance Manager to join their team, this company has experienced strong growth over the last few years and is on a steady growth trajectory ahead.
Reporting to the Head of Risk and Compliance, you will support the development and implementation of risk management frameworks, including Risk Policy framework and risk and controls processes with focus on privacy management and data protection to ensure they are compliant, efficient and effective.
- You will ensure appropriate and effective risk policies and risk governance across the organisation and help designing and rolling out compliance framework.
- Identifying and assessing privacy, data protection and general cyber security related risks and designing, implementing and enhancing controls
- Developing risk and control framework identification, challenge, controls assurance, as well as incident management and reporting.
- You will undertaking periodic risk reviews, privacy impact assessments on new business initiatives, projects, products and BAU (Business-As-Usual) activities and advising the business on appropriate control measures
- Advising the business on compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements
- Manage the development of risk culture, risk awareness across the business
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL HAVE:
- 10 + years risk management experience identifying and mitigating data privacy and security from Financial Services or a major consultancy.
- Relevant qualifications such as CIPM, CIPP, CISM and/or CISA or equivalent.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of GDPR, the Australian Privacy Act, APPs and the Privacy Code of Practice, PCI-DSS, NIST Framework and the ability to translate these requirements into practice.
- Ability to partner with stakeholders to influence and negotiate business outcomes and build strong relationships.
- Outcome focused, proactive with great communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW with your updated resume. Alternatively, you can send your resume to TALITA SOUSA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 8986 3136 for a confidential discussion.
Senior Consultant - Risk & Compliance
+61 (0)2 8986 3136