You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Website Project Manager
- BBBH775557 Feb 12, 2021 $70 - $90 ph
The role will lead a website upgrade project including upgrading the website CMS system from Drupal version 7 to version 9, widespread UX improvements
The Website Project Manager will lead a website upgrade project including upgrading the website CMS system from Drupal version 7 to version 9, widespread UX improvements and IA review.
They will be hands on and part of a small team.
They will be supporting the project end to end.
- Project management skills including leading the project from the proposal stage, to the technical work up and to the delivery of the final web product
- Working with website contractors to meet the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Experience of an enterprise level CMS platform (Drupal preferred)
- Understanding of HTML, CSS and other web technologies
- Development and maintenance of website content and other digitally produced material
- Understanding of digital landscape; including UX principles, information architecture, search, responsive / adaptive, design, user behaviours and current digital best practice
- Previous work experience in a government organisation
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
If you are interested and meet the criteria, please submit your application by 16th February 12 pm and/or reach out to Urvi Thacker on 02 8986 3125 for a chat.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance
+61 (0)2 8986 3125