- BBBH790996 Aug 23, 2021 $100k - $120k
Here's your chance to be part of an exciting and growing technology team within an outstanding and award winning business!!!
Established over 30 years ago, this large international, but locally owned insurance company employs over 800 people and underwrites a wide range of innovative products. They are committed to an open, flexible and inclusive workplace that values diversity. They aim to ensure equality in the business recruitment process and encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary technology team, that works closely with our customers. The team is responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of systems.
What you'll be doing:
- Able to Identify test scenarios and write test cases in Azure DevOps.
- Create automated test scripts for API and UI testing and the related test data sets.
- Participate in planning on the project/sprint, test execution and provision of regular test progress and quality reporting.
- Prioritise test requirements in the context of business and project risk.
- Work with subject matter experts during testing of the products on each iterative release.
- Learn new and keep abreast of existing technologies and apply to projects as required including helping to build a test automation framework.
What you'll need to bring with you:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in testing roles
- Experience working on large projects and delivering the full testing life cycle
- Previous experience with Azure DevOps or similar.
- Experience in test automation is advantageous, specifically Selenium, C# and Specflow.
- Experience in implementing automation framework for UI and API testing.
- Testing or IT certifications would be an advantage and advanced levels for Microsoft applications.
To register your interest please send through a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the apply button at the top of the advert.
Consultant | IT Recruitment