Senior ICT Project Manager
- BBBH822417 Jul 15, 2022 $800 - $1000 pd
Great opportunity for a Senior ICT Project Manager to be part of a large government department. This role will be responsible for leading and managing ICT/digital projects.
Great opportunity for a Senior ICT Project Manager to be part of a large government department.
This is an initial contract of 12 months. Rate is up to $950.00 per day plus super
This role will be responsible for leading and managing the risk, quality and progress of medium to complex and/or large ICT/digital projects to organisational standards.
About the Job:
- Provide leadership and direction to project team/s to successfully deliver all key milestones and outcomes of the project and ensure continuous effective service delivery and a performance-based, innovative, responsive and accountable customer-focussed work culture
- Lead and manage the planning and delivery of the AD Migration, including all aspects of the project management lifecycle (business cases, project plans, identification and allocation of resources, budgets, communication and reporting) to ensure successful and quality project deliverables.
- Develop strategies for the continuous monitoring, evaluation and improvement of all aspects of project implementation, including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, project impact and quality measures.
- Manage and develop stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management, whilst fostering and sustaining strategic partnerships across teams, Directorates and the wider agencies
- Foster and sustain partnerships across teams, Directorates, the wider agencies and relevant external agencies
- Provide expert advice about the feasibility and suitability of proposed solutions to optimise business performance
- 5+ years' experience delivering large and complex digital/ICT projects
- Project Management Qualifications (e.g.PRINCE2, PMBOK and Agile) or other recognised Project Management
- Government / public sector experience preferred
- Strong negotiation and stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Excellent scheduling and time management so you are reporting accurately
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders to resolve issues to ensure a high-quality delivery of Active Directory migrations
- Identify opportunity for automation, make recommendations to improve the agility and efficiency migration processes
Consultant | Government Recruitment