Senior Financial Accountant
- BBBH779585 Apr 12, 2021 $350 - $450 pd
An exciting role supporting the delivery of the BU's key reporting aggregates included in Budget, Half Year Review and Monthly Reporting.
- Assist in the consolidation of financial information at a whole of Department level for inclusion in financial reports.
- Complete reviews and variance analysis of agency-based data, emerging issues and complex transactions impacting the accounts.
- Contribute to the development of the final Report on Department Finances.
- Understand accounting standards, policies and guidelines as they apply to agencies and Department finances.
- Assist with agency data submissions and agency enquiries.
- Contribute to the preparation of Budget papers as necessary.
- Qualified CA CPA qualified (Big 4 or Audit Office background preferred, but not essential)
- Knowledge of consolidation accounting processes
- Strong technical financial accounting skills (i.e. AASB accounting experience)
- Advanced excel skills
- Power BI and/or Tableau experience preferred.
If you meet the criteria and are interested in the role, please apply NOW! Please call Urvi Thacker on 02 8986 3125 if you have any questions.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance
+61 (0)2 8986 3125