Are you an experienced Database Developer with expertise in MSSQL Server development, ETL using SSIS packages and Database/SQL performance tuning and optimisation? Then read on..
This role will perform design, development, unit testing, performance testing, production deployment and support of the GTP database processes, to achieve integrity and quality in all system functionality. Development and support will focus on API development using Microsoft SQL and Server Integration Services (SSIS).
* Work with Business Analysts and Solution Architects to understand the existing data
schema, transform and upload data into or extract data from the GTP platforms that meet the business requirement and follows the best technology practice.
* Design and develop database objects such as indexes, stored procedures, functions etc. that support the data load and extraction process
* Design and develop SSIS packages to facilitate the transformation and loading/extraction of data
* Document the detailed design and support procedures of the database components
* Unit, integration and performance testing of all database components developed
* Work with the development and testing teams in developing and testing the end-to-end interface and database solutions
* Troubleshoot and performance tune the database solutions
* Deploy the database solutions across non-production and production environments. Perform testing to ensure data integrity and performance are met
* Monitor production jobs and environments and provide on-going second level support to the database components
* 3+ years hands-on experience, Microsoft SQL Server development, ETL using SSIS
packages and visual studio tools.
* Advantageous if you have worked in Siebel environment, Talend, or Mulesoft.
* Database/SQL performance tuning and optimisation
* Proficiency with PowerShell scripting is a plus
* Must possess good organisational and interpersonal skills
* Must have good communication (verbal and written) skills
* Must be able to work independently but, at the same time, have the ability to participate
as an effective member of the database development and support team
* A tertiary qualification in Information Technology or a related field or equivalent work
If this role is of interest and you meet the criteria, apply NOW with your updated resume. Please contact Urvi Thacker on 02 8986 3125 if you have any queries.