Senior Data Governance Manager
- BBBH766341 Apr 15, 2021 $160k - $180k
My client is looking for an experienced Data Governance Manager to join their Data Management team. You will need strong communication skills and commercial acumen with strong exposure to senior stakeholders across all areas of the enterprise.
- Supporting adherence to data governance principles, policies and procedures so that the intended purpose of Data Governance is achieved
- Contributing to the establishment of the data governance structure, and the running and maintenance of this structure to support the strategic objectives
- Working with all areas of the business to align the building of frameworks, to support the implementation of the data strategy, taking into account the requirements of the Business, Stakeholders, market and regulatory risk
- Working with Data Governance Councils, to ensure they are effective in governing the implementation of the data strategy
- Collaborating with leadership across the business, to understand business data needs and ensuring the Governance function provides the appropriate involvement and engagement
- Working closely within the Data Councils to ensure key data risks and issues are regularly reassessed, well understood within the businesses and that mitigation initiatives on track
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous financial services experience is highly regarded relationship management
- Strong collaboration and stakeholder engagement skills
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build high level relationships
- Knowledge of BCBS 239 or CPG 235 would be a massive plus and is highly advantageous
Please not only candidates who are currently in Australia and have full working rights can be considered.
To work at one of the most innovative organisations around with an excellent culture and a leading brand apply now.
recruiter: Leon Young
Principal Consultant | Analytics
+61 (0)2 8986 3147