- Sydney CBD
- Feb 20, 2023
- $800 - $1000 pd
Develop and Implement cyber security strategy, frameworks, and policies by closing gaps identified in relevant audits and ensuring the protection of information throughout the business.
- Contract till end of June ( likelihood to extend)
- Location- Sydney
- Remote work
- $1000 per day + Super
About the role
Our client requires a Senior Cyber Security Analyst who will be responsible for developing and implementing cyber security strategy, frameworks,policies and guidelines. You will also play a key role in varied and interesting project work including updating internal practices, closing gaps identified in relevant audits and ensuring the protection of information throughout the business.
Key Requirements and Responsibilities
- Supporting security related processes to enable ongoing compliance with contractual, regulatory and legislative obligations.
- Develops cyber security policies in order to ensure the security of automated systems.
- Provide advice on the, procedural and technical security controls and performs security risk, vulnerability assessments, and business impact analysis.
- Govern and monitor vendors to ensure cyber security controls are implemented, monitored, measured and audited.
- Performs internal and external security audits and identify areas at risk.
- Support ongoing risk management and reporting across the people, processes and technology supporting client services.
- Support the enhancement and maturation of the existing common control framework, security standards and policies in place for the client solution and liaise with stakeholders in relation to cyber security issues and provide future recommendations.
- Providing general security advisory, to ensure information security is embedded into initiatives for the client.
- Possess a good understanding of information security strategy, principles and best practices.
- Be knowledgeable in common cyber security governance and technology domains.
- Possess an understanding of risk, business impact, control and vulnerability assessments, and in defining treatment strategies.
- Experienced handling a team with training and mentoring.
- Ability to deliver to strict deadlines in a highly, client-driven environment
- Interpersonal and collaborative skills and the ability to communicate with technical and nontechnical audiences.