Senior Analyst - Funds Transfer Pricing and Capital Management
- BBBH775284 Feb 09, 2021 $120k - $160k
You will be involved in a high-profile balance sheet management team and will be responsible for the banks balance sheet.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Australia's leading institutional bank as part of their Group Treasury. You will be involved in a high-profile balance sheet management team and will be responsible for the banks balance sheet.
- Understand and carry out capital optimisation initiative across Group
- Assisting with the allocation of capital
- Producing insights to the group to drive outcome efficiency
- Optimise balance sheet performance by managing the balance sheet efficiently
- Partnering with senior executive regarding transfer pricing, funding, liquidity and capital related activities.
Who you are:
- Have strong understanding of Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP), capital management, liquidity and APRA
- Have a background in Finance, Mathematics, Actuarial or Physics
- Excellent problem solver and communication skills
- Strong numerical, analytical skills and quantitative process improvement mindset.
Please register your interest in this position by sending your CV to Badrul Alam at email@example.com.
Please Note: You need to have a valid visa to work in Australia to apply for these roles.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance
+61 (0)2 8986 3110