- Sydney CBD
- Feb 22, 2023
- $120k - $160k
A 9-month FTC role with one of Australia's largest investment management firms, known for their company culture and competitive salaries.
About The Role:
- Working with the broader Risk & Compliance team to transform end-to-end control framework and environment to meet new CPS 230 requirements.
- Supporting the Group and Corporate team in designing and embedding a fit for purpose group wide risk and compliance framework, and ways to manage material and emerging risks (e.g. ESG risk)
- Evaluating external regulatory environment, emerging trends, industry methodologies to recommend and apply best practice in risk and compliance management.
About the Company:
This organization is one of Australias largest, and trusted investment management firms. Know for their:
- Hyrbid/flexable working
- Company culture
- Leading salaries in the market
- Experienced leaders
This role will suit an individual looking to take ownership in a key reporting role and further expand on their risk & compliance capabilities within a listed and APRA regulated diversified financial services firm.
- Experience in identifying, monitoring and testing controls.
- Experience in identifying, assessing, evaluating and managing risks.
- Knowledge of financial services regulatory framework and landscape.
- Working knowledge of a Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) system (e.g. Nasdaq BWise, RSA Archer, SAI Global Compliance 360, etc)