- JN -042023-1931306
- Apr 20, 2023
- $600 - $800 pd
Opportunity for an Organisational Design Partner to provide advisory services to facilitate the development of new operating models/structures!
Morgan McKinley is excited to be partnering with a well-known Government Department to recruit an Organisational Design Partner!
As the Organisational Design Partner you will provide advisory and design services to facilitate the development of operating model and organisational structures, as well as job design, role profiling, capability definition and resources and tools for leaders and teams to support them to adopt and apply new ways of working.
- Partner closely with the HR Business Partnering team to develop planned and systemic interventions that deliver on business-specific needs and align to the organisation's strategic workforce plan
- Manage the implementation of operating model and organisational design aligned to the organisation's strategic workforce plan, developing frameworks, approaches and ongoing capability within the organisation
- Drive consistency across the organisation in terms of organisational and capability design across common divisions, such as the projects, and ensure alignment with business organisational design principles
- Partner closely with the enabling functions across the People & Culture to ensure 'fit for purpose' organisational solutions for the successful delivery of Agency and Cluster programs including talent management, mobility, and diversity and inclusion programs.
- Design and implement strategies for the evolution of work and new ways of working
- Build and sustain productive relationships with business leaders, People and Culture community and other key stakeholders to ascertain expectations, identify needs, resolve complex and sensitive issues and enable strong partnerships to be formed around projects and initiatives
- Research, design, develop, deliver and evaluate a suite of leading-edge projects, programs and initiatives that underpin organisational effectiveness and change management within time, budget, policy, quality and project outcome parameters
What you get in return:
- Hybrid work model - Sydney CBD + WFH
- Competitive day rate
If this sounds like you and you're interested in being considered for this unique opportunity, please apply asap - We will ideally submit shortlists in 24 hours.
- Consultant | Projects, Strategy & Change Recruitment