- BBBH773195 Jan 13, 2021 $120k - $160k
A fast growing, member driven and innovative superannuation company is now looking for an Operational Risk Manager to join their high performing team
A fast growing, member driven and innovative superannuation company is now looking for an Operational Risk Manager to join their high performing team. This is a brand new role that poses a great opportunity for you to set yourself apart in a company that is looking to double in size over the next couple of years.
This is an opportunity for a Line 2 Operational Risk Manager to deliver Risk Framework and provide independent assessment and challenge over the risks inherent in material changes
You will maintain an effective risk management framework and continually improve and provide risk advice and insights in line with the organisation's risk appetite.
- You will assist in researching internal and external insight of documentation and coordination of risk management workshops
- Work with business units to identify action plans and ensure adequate evidence is reviewed & challenged prior to closure of risks and controls
- You will maintain an assurance program to test key controls from a Line 2 perspective
- You will think critically of underlying behavioural root causes and how their role in the effective management of risk
- You will coordinate training and awareness of operational risk management and the overall risk management framework.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated Operational Risk in 1st or 2nd line experience
- Experience in financial services and appreciation for complex org structures
- Curiosity and motivation to improve the process
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability translate complex concepts into plain English
This is an urgent need and a pivotal role for the team. If you have the above experience please APPLY NOW or for a confidential discussion please call Maria on 0422 972 469
Senior Consultant - Risk & Compliance
+61 (0)2 8986 3136