- BBBH799788 Nov 23, 2021 $120k - $160k
On the look out for a highly skilled Microsoft Dynamics Dev for an opportunity to join an amazing team and be part of their journey!
The MS Dynamics Developer role analyses, defines, builds, configures, integrates, tests and maintains software applications and platforms, either bespoke or commercial off the shelf, to achieve business outcomes and the continual evolution of products by developing technical solutions through the full technology stack. As part of the team you will contribute to the development of the department operation plan, suggesting ideas that create solutions for the team, and in turn the organisation. You will undertake or contribute to specific National projects or initiatives to the strategic plan as required. You will also proactively contribute feedback for continuous improvement and to achieve OKRs, budgets and strategic goals.
- Collaborate across the Agile product team to understand and translate product requirements into product solutions, providing technical guidance through each phase of product development.
- Transform requirements into product features and deliver rapid prototypes and proof of concepts to ensure solutions meet both technical and user needs.
- Design, build and implement front-end user interactions and back-end functionality across a variety of technologies and platforms.
- Prepare detailed specifications and technical documentation from which programs or code will be written or configured.
- Ensure designs are based on best practice and include security and accessibility considerations from the beginning.
- Develop and refine estimates and assume technical responsibility for all stages of the software development, configuration and integration.
- Deliver on both front-end and back-end/server-side developments, including integration services as required.
- Apply solid coding and configuration practices to build responsive applications that are also optimised across web, tablet and mobile platforms.
- Build to Agile software development practices, contributing to sprints and ensuring continual incremental improvements with optimal release cycles.
- Design rapid build pipelines and apply tools for build automation and version control.
- Deliver continuous updates, upgrades and integrations, collaborating with the Product team, DevOps team, and where applicable the application vendor partner.
- Ensure consistent performance, scalability and reliability of software and code. * Collaborate with Delivery Lead through each stage of development from alpha, beta to production while ensuring products are built to an appropriate level of quality.
- Troubleshoot through the full stack to quickly and effectively solve technical problems.
- Collaborate with the QA Engineer to deliver on testing and quality assurance requirements through each stage of product development.
- Manage source code including version control for development and lead code reviews and documentation.
- Ensure technical debt/risk registers are maintained, plans agreed and actively drive.
- Continually seek knowledge of current and new technologies and stay ahead of developments in applications and coding languages.
- Contribute to the development and maturity of best practice development methodologies, frameworks and tools, using industry recognised standards, processes and systems.
Essential knowledge, skills and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a similar related field.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a full stack developer role building digital products and platforms in a continuous integration and continuous delivery agile product environment.
- Proven experience across SQL Server and MS Dynamics.
- Experience with Dynamics CRM Customisations (Plugins, Custom Workflows, Organisation Services, OData Services)
- Deep working knowledge of Dynamics CRM 2016 and Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Integration - Experience working with Azure Functions, Azure Service Bus, Azure Logic Apps
- Experience using .Net Frameworks 4.7 and .Net Core
- Experience in programming using ASP.Net, C#, MVC, LINQ, JQuery, HTML, JSON, Java Script, XML and vue.JS
- Exposure using latest Visual Studio 2017/2019 versions
- Experience with GIT
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams and solving complex problems to deliver value to end users.
To submit your application, please apply online using the apply for this job button above, alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultant | IT Recruitment