Liquidity Reporting Manager - Financial Services
- BBBH775174 Feb 06, 2021 $120k - $160k
You will be involved in a high-profile liquidity rate and non-traded market risk based continuous improvement agenda in a collaborative and motivated team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Australia's leading institutional bank as part of their Finance and Strategy team. You will be involved in a high-profile liquidity rate and non-traded market risk based continuous improvement agenda in a collaborative and motivated team.
This opportunity offers you to explore more about treasury risk.
- Monitoring and reviewing Group's liquid asset and funding flows
- Production of Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) and Net Stable Funding Ration (NSFR)
- Reviewing and Production of daily liquidity reports
- Production and review of liquidity reporting of other jurisdictions
- Work alongside with treasury and risk team to protect the integrity of the Liquidity Management team.
Who you are:
- Have strong understanding of liquidity risk reporting, Basel III and APS 210.
- Previously worked in Treasury within the liquidity or interest rate risk reporting space.
- Strong SQL and Microsoft Access knowledge is essential.
- Excellent problem solver and have good thought process
- Strong numerical, analytical skills and process improvement mindset.
Please register your interest in this position by sending your CV to Badrul Alam at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: You need to have a valid visa to work in Australia to apply for these roles.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance
+61 (0)2 8986 3110