Java Engineer Digital Experience
- BBBH824084 Aug 02, 2022 Competitive
You are responsible for building key APIs that power award-winning online and mobile banking platforms. The features you build will be key to providing an exceptional customer experience.
About the company
A global financial group, providing clients with a wide range of services including retail and business banking, wealth management, asset management, etc.
About the role
You will work in a team that is responsible for building key APIs for online and mobile banking platforms. This includes learning about the business, building and maintaining high-quality software in a DevOps manner, and helping automate testing and delivery.
- Proficiency in Java 8+ and/or Scala and Spring Boot
- Experience in design and implementation of REST services and microservices
- Experience with Spark, Camel, and/or Akka, Gradle
- Worked with Gremlin or with a graph database
- Worked with Cassandra or other non-relational databases
- Worked with messaging providers such as Kafka
- Worked with Gradle
- Extensive experience working with search technologies
- Experience using CI/CD tools such as BitBucket/Stash, Jira, Bamboo, etc.
- Experienced working in an Agile environment and methodology
- Flexible work options, including WFH (Hybrid)
- Be part of a team that deeply values diversity and creates space for you to be your best
- Work environment is inclusive with a strong focus on employee experience
- Ongoing professional development and technical certifications
- Highly competitive remuneration and bonuses
Delivery Consultant | Technology | Data & Analytic
+61 (0)2 8986 3152