Data Analytics Manager - Banking
- BBBH784056 Aug 17, 2021 Competitive
Apply now for a fantastic role in a organisation who are known for understanding the true value of data science and data strategy
In this role you'll be using data science to really build value and competitive advantage across a portfolio of banking products in a cutting edge enviroment. You will get to work with large data sets and utlise your machine learning expertise all while working for a top name in the banking space. You will be leading a team of bright data specialists who are keen to challenge themselves.
You have a keen desire to solve problems, and love to find patterns and insights within structured and unstructured data. Propose analytics strategies and solutions that challenge and expand the thinking of everyone around you. Previous experience in data centric organisations or a strong high profile consulting background is advantagous.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills to technical and business audiences, able to explain complex topics in simple terms
- Business acumen - strong business/commercial sense to combine with analytics to help drive recommendations; ability to demonstrate an understanding of the commercial impact of their activities
- Experience in machine learning, or computer science/statistics with strong machine learning component
- Experience working in a fast moving commercial environment and excellent organisational skills; this is a fast-paced operation in a high-growth phase, A demonstrated ability to work collaboratively, as well as to manage workflow in accordance with project timelines is required
- Python or R experience is essential
- Good programming practices, ability to write readable, fast, object oriented code
- Statistics expereince would be advantagous
- Experience managing or leading team would be advantageous but is not essential
In addition to this there is flexible/ remote working, a fantastic salary and one of the best bonus structures in the market.
To work in a groundbreaking department with data minded individuals apply now! Or contact Leon on 02 8986 3147 or on email@example.com
Principal Consultant | Analytics
+61 (0)2 8986 3147