Credit Risk Policy Developer
- BBBH775805 Feb 17, 2021 $800 - $1000 pd
An exciting opportunity for a credit risk SME to join a leading Banking institution to develop a suite of credit risk policies for the group.
This leading Financial Institution is seeking a Risk Policy Developer for a contract based up until June 30th based in Sydney CBD. This role will responsible for developing a suite of group wide credit risk policies for the bank.
- Develop a suite of group wide policies focused on credit risk for the bank.
- Manage risk levels for the entire credit spectrum across multiple products and retail formats and prepare risk management presentations for senior management
- Ensure robust policies over the credit risk lifecycle.
- Aligning credit risk systems and credit policies.
- Regularly interacting with members of the executive management team.
Skills and Experience:
- Senior Manager level with at least 5 years in retail credit risk.
- Broad knowledge of Credit Risk Policies, Systems, Models and Regulations.
- Non retail credit risk experience desirable.
- Lending experience desirable.
- Comfortable working autonomously, writing reports and managing senior stakeholders.
- Open to part time and remote workers.
Consultant | Government
+61 (0)2 8986 3154