Continuous Improvement Consultant
- BBBH784686 Jun 10, 2021 $100k - $120k
Well known, fast growing financial services organisation currently seeking a driven & ambitious process analyst for a permanent position
Our client is a high growth, financial services organisation who have grown exponentially through acquisition and offering best in class service to their customers. This organisation prides itself on it's fantastic company culture built upon strong values such as collaboration, cohesiveness and customer first mentality.
Reporting into a highly impressive manager and working alongside top performers, you will be responsible for driving process improvements as prioritised by the business. You will also be tasked with (but not limited) to the following:
- Facilitating cross-functional teams to deliver business process improvement projects inline with the companies strategic objectives.
- Facilitating process redesign workshops which identify business process pain points, root causes and robust, scalable solutions to drive process efficiency, customer experience improvements and defined business benefits
- Fostering strong stakeholder relationships to understand pain points in "as is" processes and provide recommendations on "to be" solutions.
- Applying knowledge of business process modelling notations to documenting processes.
- Promoting standardisation and consistency in business processes.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following experience:
- 4+ years experience minimum in a process improvement role
- Demonstrated success in delivering process improvement solutions.
- Experience using a leading BPMS tool.
- Lean six sigma Green Belt certified or above
- BPM Qualification is advantageous but not essential
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your updated resume using the links provided.
Senior Consultant | Business Analysis
+61 (0)2 8986 3143