You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH781585 May 06, 2021 $800 - $1000 pd
Excellent opportunity to join a leading government department to deliver across a large scale SAP implementation
About the role:
- Lead the development, delivery and implementation of communication and engagement strategies.
- Deliver corporate communication plans that contribute and align to organisational strategy and business plans.
- Deliver group communication strategies for major projects, identifying opportunities and risks early and developing and implementing messaging
- Provide advice and help deliver portfolio specific communications
- Develop a solid understanding of the business and build trusted internal relationships that support the delivery of highly effective strategic communication and engagement outcomes.
- Provide advice and planning to business partners in all divisions for best practice employee engagement and communication
- Experience in a communications role on an end-to-end SAP or similar ERP implementation
- Experienced in the go live readiness and early life-cycle support phases of a SAP implementation highly desirable
- Ability to direct and guide others in the completion of communications activity
Consultant | Government
+61 (0) 28986 3149