- Mar 06, 2023
- $70 - $90 ph
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commercial Manager to join the Financial Planning & Analysis team of a high-profile government corporation
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commercial Manager to join a high-profile government corporation to provide commercial expertise to its non-regulated revenue programs, deliver commercial and analytical support to drive revenue generation and cost optimisation whilst also being a trusted business partner to a number of stakeholders.
This is an initial contract for 12 months, with likelihood to extend
Hybrid work set up - Parramatta and work from home
Rate is up to $90.50 per hour + super
About the Job:
- Support and identify commercial & financial risks and opportunities associated with non-regulated revenue contracts ensuring stakeholders are benefited from the decisions made.
- Manage and negotiate the commercial arrangements of existing and new non-regulated revenue contracts ensuring contracts are administered, analysed and are addressed in a timely manner.
- Building and maintaining strong partnerships with the business stakeholder to drive best performance
- Perform financial & commercial analysis on procurement initiatives, supply contracts and partnering with the Procurement team to aid decision making and drive value
- Partner with the business and manage annual budgeting and forecasting process, analysis of Opex and Capex at divisional level while also contributing to the business planning process.
- Lead financial input into, and the review of, key strategic planning documents, to ensure consistency with corporate operating and capital commitments
- Contribute to ad hoc projects across the Finance Portfolio including continuous improvement, commercial initiatives, financial analysis and financial governance initiatives.
- Has worked in a similar capacity as a Commercial Manager within a large and complex organisation
- Commercial and analytical skills in finance business partnering
- Can deliver commercial and analytical support to non-regulated revenues
- Experience working in the utilities / energy sector is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder engagement skills
- CA / CPA qualification is desirable
Ivan Mark De Leon
- Consultant | Projects, Strategy & Change Recruitment