Commercial Insights Manager
- BBBH787940 Jul 19, 2021 $800 - $1000 pd
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced commercial insights manager to join a leading, global pharmaceuticals business.
Reporting to the Director of Regional Business Intelligence you will play a pivtoal role in driving market leading,
insight led customer engagement through enabling and improving evidence-based decision making. You will work closely with the regional team counterparts to identify opportunities and business needs for analytics to enhance customer engagement and drive efficiencies.
About the role:
- Drive implementation with countries of next generation regional data lake, forecasting, visualization and analytics platforms
- Solicit and guide the exchange of best practices in generating insights, advanced analytics and feedback / impact metrics
- Design and provide governance for market research, syndicated data, and internal insights
- Facilitate and oversee high-impact strategic projects, both regional and in-market
- Improve communication of findings / insights, serve as key liaison between BI and regions
- Enhance competitiveness and empower situational awareness
- Evolve business thinking and anticipate future business needs
- Leverage tools & technologies to explore existing and new data assets to uncover hidden insights to aid unmet needs.
- Maintain key relationships essential to achieving business goals
- 5+ years of proven success in pharmaceutical, market research, management or strategy consulting
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry and changes in the business model
- Highly developed strategic thinking, commercial skills and experience
- Strong analytical skills and enthusiasm to develop and communicate a cohesive story through qualitative and quantitative data analysis (proficiency in any of the following tools Tableau, Anaplan, SQL / MS Access preferred)
- Track record of working in cross functional teams and collaboration with multiplestakeholders
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to influence senior stakeholders
Senior Consultant | Government
+61 (0) 28986 3149