Change and Adoption Analyst
- BBBH781348 May 03, 2021 $600 - $800 pd
An exciting opportunity for a Change Analyst/Manager in healthcare to work on a large transformation project in healthcare
- Conduct change impact assessments to identify areas of change to be addressed
- Develop and deliver change and adoption strategies and plans to ensure successful implementation of the Program
- Support team to identify and address people risks and anticipated points of resistance through facilitation, engagement and material development
- Assess organisational change readiness and culture assessment to inform specific change activities to mitigate and address identified gaps.
- Contribute to effective stakeholder management including identify and manage issues and risks relating to stakeholders
- Build and maintain collaborative partnerships with both internal and external key stakeholders to enhance stakeholder relationships and project delivery
- Provide informed and timely advice to key stakeholders, including the preparation of updates, reports, correspondence and presentations to diverse audience to ensure project outcomes are met
- Extensive experience and a record of achievement in implementing change initiatives in a large and complex service industry organisation, including relevant change management qualifications or equivalent experience with various change management methodologies.
- Capacity and willingness, including a current driver's license recognised in NSW, to travel to facilities throughout the greater Sydney area, which may include overnight stays in outlying areas
- Experience in healthcare preferred
If you are interested, please apply NOW! Please contact Urvi Thacker on 02 8986 3125 if you have any questions.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance
+61 (0)2 8986 3125