- Mar 15, 2023
- $180k - $220k
Opportunity to work on a range of projects as a Business Process Analyst for a highly reputed educational institute in Sydney
Excellent opportunity to work collaboratively with a growing team as a Business Process Analyst across projects within the business unit for a leading educational institute. Your work will make an impact as the insitiute is going through a massive change and are looking for a strong process analyst to assit them in developing new processes to ensure smooth functioning of the operations in the business.
This role sits within the operational services of the institute, working predominently on assest management projects. They are keen to upskill the candidate that comes into this role to take on different hats as they progress.
- Understand the current processes in place, re-assess them and develop new ones where needed.
- Engage with the relevant stakeholders, understand business requirements and document them.
- Planning, Analysis, End-to-end design and implementation.
- Previous experience as a Process Analyst or Business Analyst on a asset management project (preferable)
- Previously worked in industries such as contruction, education and/or government (preferable)
- Ability to work across projects and overcome key challenges
- Understanding the systems in place, some IT knowledge will be helpful but ideally looking for a strong process analyst with the relevant experience
- Ability to work in a team and independently