Assistant Internal Audit Manager - Funds
- BBBH765158 May 04, 2021 $100k - $120k
This role is with a highly regarded ASX Top 100 Listed Financial Services organisation, renowned for their excellent team culture and high performing team.
This role is with a highly regarded ASX Top 100 Listed Financial Services organisation, renowned for their excellent team culture and high performing team. They are currently seeking an Assistant Manager - Internal Audit to join their audit team with experience of internal or external audit within financial services sector.
In this Audit manager role you will be liaising with various business divisions and take part in internal reviews of controls framework and perform critical audit and assessments.
- Execute audit objectives by understanding the business divisions.
- Planning and conducting audit reports and making sure it is aligned to regulatory standards.
- Monitoring business summary and identify risk and controls for testing.
- Apply Internal Audit standards to a function or a product.
- Collaborate and maintain good relationship with the division and advice on risk and compliance.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in internal/external audit preferably in the financial services space.
- External or internal audit experience within funds management space is desirable.
- CPA/CA/CIA qualified.
- Excellent communication, good analytical skills and understanding of audit techniques, controls and risk is essential.
To discuss the role in further details please click apply or send your CV to Badrul Alam at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, call 02 8986 3110 for a confidential discussion.
Please Note: You need to have a valid visa to work in Australia to apply for this role.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance
+61 (0)2 8986 3110