- Nov 11, 2022
- ¥14M to ¥17M
Largest investment bank in the world, looking for a VP level, department head
- Control a group that supports a variety of technology governance and administration procedures:
- Assist, plan, and/or oversee significant cross-technology initiatives.
- Assume responsibility for project management and control for initiatives backed by Japan Technology. To understand project status and offer regular reporting to high management, work broadly across the Technology department.
- Support the process of conducting a country impact assessment and ensure that international initiatives that could have an impact on Japan are adequately governed.
- Support information sharing controls for Markets vs. Banking entities and firewall governance mechanisms that are mandated by regulations.
- Across the Japan Technology organization, provide general administrative support.
- Take ownership for own space and work to continuously improve.
- Japanese fluency is a must. Ideally Japanese native or at least N1
- Broad experience in coordinating and communicating across departments. A track record of influencing people at all organizational levels.
- Proven capacity for project management and organization.
- Proven track record of project portfolio management.
- Project management and time management abilities
- Effective communication and interpersonal abilities
- Outstanding time management and organizational abilities for personal work. Multitasking aptitude is essential.
- Comfortable using information sharing tools like Microsoft SharePoint or others.
About our client
Fortune 500, and one of the world's most prestigious investment bank
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.