- Sep 09, 2022
- ¥17M to ¥20M
Organize a worldwide group of engineers to develop the most effective video streaming platform!
- Plan out the possible locations for an offshore development centre and identify the most ideal ones for international software advances.
- Assemble the team in the offshore development center(s) by hiring engineers with skills and overseeing the work of the front-end and back-end development completely.
- Coordinate with outside parties to develop new tools and integrations and implement cutting-edge technology.
- Track the dependability and effectiveness of all internal systems and make suggestions for improvement and create development project strategies based on the company's overall goals and available resources.
- Ensure that security rules are followed.
- Create and oversee the engineering department's financial plan.
- Reassess and revise internal systems and equipment policy.
- Work from home as an option!
- Work experience as a director of engineering or in a related senior position in the engineering division.
- Vast experience with contemporary cloud technologies computer-human interfacing and front-end and back-end practical experience development.
- Fluency in both English and Japanese is required and must have the right to work in Japan.
- A solid grasp of agile approaches and proven project management abilities.
- Leadership skills and a keen sense of strategy.
- Capabilities in managing people and organizations.
- A person with a challenging attitude will persevere even when it appears impossible.
- Able to work well with others in person as well as remotely by phone or video call
About our client
Platform that offers e-commerce, social gaming, and other web services for desktops and mobile devices.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.