Vice President (Consulting) - Automotive Industry
- BBBH817608 Jun 01, 2022 ¥20M +
VP of Consulting focused on IT project management, digital transformation, implementation, delivery for clients focused in the Automotive industry in Japan.
- Work as a strategic business partners to help customers achieve their business outcomes
- help to drive innovation throughout the engagement life cycles.
- Plan complex integrated work-streams, delivering executive and board level briefings and materials, and taking responsibility for the customer engagement and success.
- Provide leadership in the development and growth of a team of automotive advisory consultants
- Teach customers, partners, and internal teams about AWS services and innovation practices and about the automotive industry
- 10+ years' experience leading the delivery of multiple enterprise-level transformations
- Consulting experience at the C-suite and Board level or equivalent internal experience
- Experience building consensus and delivering results
- Experience designing and deploying processes to improve performance and increase quality
- 5 years automotive, supply chain, or manufacturing experience with a major automotive manufacturer, tier 1 supplier, or analogous industry
- IT/digital transformation project management experience
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
About our client
Global leaders in IT Strategy and Implimentation Consulting
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
+813 4563 8556