- Nov 22, 2022
- ¥3000 - ¥3500 ph
Japanese: Basic level
HAKEN: Leading internet service company is looking to hire an experienced UX designer to create wireframes, prototypes, personas and usage scenarios consistent with the existing user interface.
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand their goals within the design requirements
- Analyze user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance user experience
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams of Designers, Engineers and Product Managers throughout the design process
- Identify design problems and solve them with elegant solutions
- Delivers work that's not only user-friendly and aesthetically engaging, but also increases brand value
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design, UI Designer or similar role
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Knowledge of industry tools such as Figma, Sketch, Marvel and others.
- Basic knowledge of web standards and web front-end production (HTML/CSS)
- English only. No Japanese required.
About our client
Our client is one of the largest internet service company in the world. They provide various services to millions of users using advance technology within an international team of developers and technologists.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.