- Nov 18, 2022
- ¥5.5M to ¥8M
Europe's biggest fintech company is seeking a talented UX Designer to join its workforce with an immediate start in Tokyo.
- Knowledge of industry trends, business trends and service trends.
- Understand and analyze quantitative data including market and competitive landscape and consumer trends.
- Understanding of consumer and technology trends
- Generate insights based on an understanding of future trends in the business environment.
- Planning and conducting ethnographic research and in-depth interviews.
- Developing innovative service design concepts
- Understanding and experience in creative and design thinking
- Experience in service design
- Knowledge of design technology is welcomed
- Experience in formulating new business models.
- Understanding and knowledge of current design consultancy practices are welcome.
- Has the right to work in Japan
- Bilingual - Japanese and English
- Good communication skills
- Being able to work in team-working environment
About our client
One of the top fintech companies in the industry as well as it being the fastest-growing company in the APAC region.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.