- JN -082023-1945208
- Aug 28, 2023
Design the smoothest human-centered interfaces and experiences in this internal position in a global professional services firm.
- Work on designs for internal tools, used by the client-facing team, as well as the research team.
- Develop personas, As-Is journey maps based on interviews and input.
- Craft To-Be storyboards through idea refinement.
- Design high-level app flowcharts and wireframes.
- Engage in agile development, offering user-focused insights.
- Analyze user feedback to enhance UI/UX, contributing to continuous improvement.
- Plan and facilitate creative workshops.
- Work together with the company's consultants, engineers, and data scientists as part of the world's leading consulting firm.
- 5+ years of experience as UI/UX Designer or similar roles in Japan.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC, Figma, and other digital whiteboarding tools.
- Ability to think logically to grasp business challenges and structure them effectively.
- Lead creative collaboration to establish novel product concepts and differentiation.
- Express user value swiftly through compelling visuals and effective communication.
- Drive project goals in cross-functional teams, aiming for impactful innovation.
- Business level of Japanese, and conversational English, or higher.
*Please note that you must live in Japan with eligibility to work in order to apply for this role.
- Experience in consulting firm or client-facing role
- Google UX Design Certification
- Inquisitive mind, wants to learn new things.
- Able to work remotely
About our client
Our client is one of the largest professional services firms in the market, globally.
- Great work-life balance, as it's an internal role (your clients are your colleagues)
- Flextime and full remote work ok, but can come in to the office in central Tokyo if you prefer
- International company, ability to work with colleagues overseas
- Very stable business
- Fortune 100 company in revenue
- Elected as 1 of 100 best companies to work for, globally
- Senior team members in this team are eager to help and improve your skills in the UX area